Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yangpa Ring 양파링

Yangpa Ring 양파링's front... O.R.O... Onion Ring Original!

I love Korean illustrations and drawings. From what I can see and read (a little bit), Yangpa Rings 양파링 are best eaten with  drinks, such as cola 콜라, fruit juice 과일주스, and yogurt drinks 요구르트. It is also best dipped in island dressing 아일렌드 드레싱 or tomato ketchup 토마토 케첩.

This is one of the few honest picture of products that I know. No exaggeration in colors or appearance. 


~ Onion Rings ~ *munch munch*
Product Name: Yangpa Ring 양파링... Yangpa 양파 is "onion" and Ring 링 is well... "ring".

Hole in the Pocket: I'm not sure probably ranging from PhP 50-70 'coz it's quite big.

First Impression: Simple enough and no photoshop in the product's appearance. Nice illustrations and tips at the back of the pack too.

Taste buds say: It's kinda bland, but rightfully so. It's not overloaded with flavoring powder and there's the subtle taste of onion. That might be why they recommend dipping it in Island dressing or tomato ketchup. In my case, I dipped it in tomato ketchup and the flavors were complementary. Goes well with cold beverages too (I like it with fruit juice!).

Reminds me of: Typical onion ring snacks, but Yangpa Ring 양파링 is less "powdered" or "seasoned".

K-rating: 4/5... great munch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?