Thursday, March 15, 2012

Maxwell House Coffee 맥스웰 하우스 커피

Maxwell House Coffee 맥스웰 하우스 커피... 오리지날 (Original)


Here's the English side of it.
Product Name: Maxwell House 맥스웰 하우스... I'm concluding that "original" in Korean can either be spelled as "오리지"  or "오리지" probably depends on how you pronounce it. Could it also be that "original" in Korean may also mean "natural" in flavor? Such as in the case of this coffee drink, original might mean pure black coffee without milk and other artificial flavors (hazelnut, caramel, etc.).

Hole in the Pocket: PhP 30 - 35.00 / can (Mini Stop).


First Impression: "Good to the last drop" eh? Let's see...


Taste buds say: It's plain iced / cold black coffee. It tastes a little better than instant coffee + water + sugar, but only by a few points... kinda "blah".


Reminds me of: Plain iced coffee


K-rating: 2/5 ... I'd only buy it if I were too lazy to make my own coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?